Friday, January 21, 2011

Question: "How can I masturbate if I have a roomate?"


Question:: So I have been single for about 2 months and I have been very horny and wanting to masturbate but I am nervous to use my vibrator in fear my roommate will hear it and my fingers just do not feel the same. Any suggestions?

------------------------

I respond: Oh DAMN Hunny!!! You MUST have one LOUD vibrator!!! Haha!

And…..Oh… and YES! I HAVE a LOT of suggestions!

My Suggestions:

If you share a bedroom with a roommate…DO NOT masturbate unless she is gone and the front door is locked! You will be concerned about being interrupted and ‘caught’.

*Hey, let’s talk about that for a minute. Masturbation/masturbating is NOTHING to be ashamed about. People have strong sexual needs, some more than others, and I would
like to add here that you have been single and without sex for 2 months! I can’t go more than a few days!

So remember that you are lovely and special and DESERVE to have your needs met….if there is no one to help you, it is very natural and NORMAL to help yourself feel better!
Sexual needs are private and special, never let anyone, including yourself, make you feel ashamed or weird for your needs. You have needs; if you don’t have a partner to help you meet those needs, then by all means, LOVE Yourself by meeting those needs yourself!

That being said, back to suggestions!

Situations to gain private space and time:


If you do not have a private bedroom, make sure you have at least an hour of alone time WITH the door locked. If you only have a door that has a key and you both have it, then go out TODAY and install a door chain, tell your roommate that it is for safety! ( she doesn’t need to know your private business!)

The bathtub! I LOVE the bathtub! Here you can lock the door, no one has a key, and it is warm and slippery! You will need a waterproof vibrator though. I will talk about those in a minute.

Your private bedroom, if you are concerned that someone will hear, put on some nice music, music that makes you feel good and sexy…make a ‘sex songs’ playlist, or a ‘makin’ love songs’ playlist. I have one and it is fabulous for both masturbating and making love and even for hot ‘monkey sex’! Though for making love, sometimes you will want really romantic songs, so have fun making different music play lists!

Remember that if you want to mask sounds, use your music, or a fan, or the tv low, etc…
So I have given you suggestions for private space, now let’s talk about vibrators. I mention this because you are concerned that yours might be heard. A good vibrator is very quiet. Ok?

Buy yourself a waterproof one, it is good for bathtub and out of the bath tub, then all your bases are covered.

Lastly, you mention that your ‘fingers do not feel the same’, I can’t ask you questions to find out exactly what you mean by that, but I want you to take time with the lights down low to get to know your body with your hands and fingers too. It is so important that we all know about our own bodies, male and female.

I thank you for your honest and heartfelt question!

I love getting questions and helping others with their bedroom problems!
Thanks for asking Momma Elle what you could NOT ask your mom!

**Message me back and let me know how you are doing and as always, invite your friends to like my facebook page and tell them about my blog here!…I don’t want anyone missing out on our discussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment