Friday, April 15, 2011

My GRADUATION PRESENT to myself....

I graduate college with my Bachelor of Science in Business Management in just 2 weeks! Woot to me!

I love to read and I know that a lot of you do too!

I have so many friends that have Readers! I have friends who have Ipads, friends who have Nooks...

But this Kindle is THE BEST!!! 
It is ON SALE! I am getting one for me!!!

It is the DEAL of the DAY and you save $80!


Here are some details!

All New, High Contrast E Ink Pearl Screen: Our graphite Kindle DX display uses the latest generation E Ink Pearl technology with 50% better contrast for the clearest text and sharpest images

Beautiful Large Display: The 9.7" diagonal E Ink screen is ideal for a broad range of reading material, including graphic-rich books, PDFs, newspapers, magazines, and blogs

Read in Sunlight with No Glare: Unlike backlit computer or LCD screens, Kindle DX's display looks and reads like real paper, with no glare. Read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room

Slim: Just over 1/3 of an inch, as thin as most magazines

Books In Under 60 Seconds: Get books delivered wirelessly in less than 60 seconds; no PC required

Free 3G Wireless: No monthly payments, no annual contracts. Download books anywhere, anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment