Friday, October 7, 2011

Facebook Reader Question: "Friends With Benefits?"

Facebook Reader Question: "Momma Elle, What do you think about 'friends with benefits'? Can that kind of relationship be good for girl?"


Dear Sexy Readers, friends with benefits? Who do these 'benefits', benefit?  

To get more information I have a poll going on right now on Facebook for guys only...I wanted to know how guys feel about 'friends with benefits'.

As for me?
I don't like 'friends with benefits'. Friends with benefits is casual sex....why have casual sex? I don't like casual sex. I never did and I never will.

Girl or guy, some of us have nurturing natures, we can be sweet people....'friends with benefits' to a nurturing, sweet person is devastating....very devastating because they care...and when you care, you get hurt....

Sex is not a casual thing! Sex is something that brings 2 people together, sex binds you, sex touches you, sex makes you give a part of yourself and give it to another person. 

Why would you want to do that casually, flippantly, with a no-commitment, no care attitude?

Needs? You can meet that need yourself and in a pretty satisfying fashion too.... you don't need to give yourself away for your needs.....

The best sex is between 2 people who care about each other...anything else and you are short-changing yourself....now I am not saying that you have to be married or anything...but be in a mutually caring relationship...that is where the best sex comes from.

More this weekend after I close the poll.....
but sound off now, tell me please....comment here and let me know how you feel? You can comment anonymously...







1 comment:

  1. While I agree that sex is a very intamate thing ( especially for women)I have myself had a friend with benifits and in that situation it was just what I needed. I hate to take away the emotional part to a sexual experiance, but at that time I was unable to get it done on my own and just needed sex without the emotion. I know that can be hard to understand, but I just wanted the wild and physical without the attachment. In my situation it was just after a bad split and I wanted no emotion. I can honestly say that FWB is not an, over all, good idea, but for that short time it was just what I needed. To me there is no absolute answer for anything.

    ReplyDelete