Friday, October 7, 2011

Foreplay Friday: Instructions to better SEX!

Make sure that you are letting each other know what really turns you on! 

Saying things like, “that really turns me on” or "I love it when you touch me , or lick me like that” give the right kind of positive instructions for each of you to start pleasing each other better!

You can also show your partner what feels good.... take their hand and show them how to touch, rub or stroke you! 

Giving instructions enhances the mood, hearing that your partner is having a great time because of what you are doing is a turn on!

Sooooo open your mouth, give instructions, show where to touch you and always remember to let your partner know how it feels.

Have you ever given your partner instructions or told them how good it felt? Leave your anonymous comments and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment