Friday, January 14, 2011

All you ladies out there deserve good oral sex!


<(Typography pin-up girl by Taylor Lane)


I got this question a month ago...I think it deserves posting again!

Anonymous Question: “How do I get my guy to give me more oral? I always feel selfish asking for it.”

----------

Momma Elle answers: Why do you feel selfish? Does he act like giving you ‘oral’ is a chore?

(ok I have to say something here…I wouldn’t want to do ‘ORAL’ either, this word just sounds way too clinical to me, so use another phrase to describe it, something like, ‘when you kiss my sweet pussy’ or when you lick my soft thighs and other parts, think up several phrases )……

Now, If we were talking over the phone on my radio talk show, I could ask more questions….so, let me answer this in 2 ways:

1.) I will assume that he doesn’t exactly act really excited about giving you oral. That means that you have to have one of ‘THOSE’ talks…

sorry, there is no way around it….but here is how you have a talk about sex….

Make sure that you and him have some uninterrupted time for some really hot satisfying sex…I mean the kind that you just lay on top of each other trying to catch your breath when it is over.

Now after you lay there, remember that you planned for uninterrupted time; you lay in his arms and you say, “Wow, that was amazing, you're a really hot lover. You do so many things to me that make me just want to scream with pleasure!” he will have some kind of response to this. He might even ask you something like, “oh yeah, what?” this would be incredibly perfect if he says this because now you can say, “well for instance and you haven’t done this in a few weeks, but when you lick and kiss my sweet pussy, make sure you sandwich talking about ‘kissing pussy’ with a few of the other things that he is really good at…..

now this gets the conversation moving and the two of you talking about it. With your encouragement, he will be thinking about this. As this conversation continues, you need to find out if he actually enjoys being between your thighs, if he doesn’t you need to find out why. Now don’t get your feelings hurt by his answer, just message me what his answer is and we will talk more about what to do with the answer.

2.) He loves sex so much and he loves spending time between your thighs, but he just doesn’t stop to take the time to worship your body in a way that is slow and satisfying. So if your sex life is good and the two of you have a good report, then make a game of it, make a bet with him about anything and if you win then that is your ‘prize’. Send him a sexy text, something like ; “hmmmm I am thinking about you kissing my sweet pussy” etc….

3.) Lastly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER feel selfish asking for something that feels good and satisfying to you; he wouldn’t, if your guy wanted the same and had been thinking about it for a while, he would ask you and NOT FEEL GUILTY for a second! So don’t you feel guilty at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment