Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guys and Girls and M@sturbation

My take:   
Many are really unsure about masturbation....
soooo... let's talk a bit!

 
 
First thing I have to say is this; many people have a high sexual need, this need is a physical need.

There are some for whom this 'need' is overboard and excessive and would be considered unhealthy.

On the high end, a person who needs sex 4-5 times a week or pretty near that is healthy, very healthy imho (in my humble opinion). On the low side 1-2 times a week is still healthy.

I believe that needs are each individual's responsibility.

In other words, if you have a strong need for sex and your partner is not willing nor available, for what ever reason, your need is your responsibility. Do NOT blame your partner for your need not being met. It is YOUR need. ( I am NOT saying don't talk about this if it becomes an issue)

Does this give you an excuse to go out and meet that need with anyone else? NO, NO, NO!

What I am trying to explain is this: if you are being grouchy, irritable, rude, mean, bitchy, etc...all because you have a really strong sexual need that is not being met, it is no one's fault that your need is not being met.

Soooo.....by all means, meet that need in a quiet, private way...whether you are a guy or a girl.

If you have questions on that, please send those questions my way!

Invite your friends to LIKE my facebook page and let Momma Elle, Elle - Avate your sex life!

No comments:

Post a Comment