Saturday, March 19, 2011

Facebook Reader Question: "His Girlfriend is asking to try anal....."

DISCLAIMER::::
This post is about anal sex; please stop reading now if this topic is of no interest to you. 

---------
Facebook SEXY reader Question: “Momma Elle, My girlfriend always suggests that we try anal, and for some reason i can’t get myself to do it! My friends say I should do it, but there is something that turns me off... Is anal that bad or is it something I should be open to explore with my girl?”
---------------------------------           
Thanks for asking this question, can I say that I love how you call her ‘my girl’? Everyone wants to feel wanted, calling her ‘my girl’ must make her feel really special!

I can see that you are thinking about experimenting with anal sex because it sounds like your girlfriend is ready to experiment in new sexual areas with you. 


That is a good thing! Her eagerness to do this means that she feels safe with you, I like hearing that couples are enjoying each other and feel safe with each other.

Now onto your question: I can understand why you ‘can’t get yourself’ to have anal sex. Anal sex is different from vaginal sex; with anal you have a few issues to consider.

First and foremost being: how are you going to deal with the ‘messiness’ of anal sex? Unless your partner has had a very recent, super good enema, you’re going to be dealing with some ‘chocolate bunnies’. If just the thought of that grosses you out, you need to be talking with your partner some more, because this might not be for you.

If you are still with me, then let’s go on. 


These ‘chocolate bunnies’ can be dealt with. Just make sure that when you are getting ready to have anal sex that you have some things close by: 

1. Condoms; the booty hole is very sensitive and can tear, not usually, but a condom protects you both AND you can get and give STI’s during anal sex.
2. A towel is nice, tissues/wipes are better because you can just throw them away. These are your answer to ‘chocolate bunnies’.
3. You need super good lubricant. Anal sex is NO fun without the best of lubricants. Start experimenting with lubricant; find some nice lubricant that you like the smell of and that really works for you. I can recommend ‘Maximus’ a water-based lubricant from liquidsilk.com. (or try ebay for purchasing) and please remember that KY jelly is not enough lubricant for anal sex.
4. Use LOTS of lubricant, you can even insert lubricant inside, and actually this works really well, lots of lubricant inside and outside.

Now you are ready to experiment.....
Remember:
1. Be gentle.
2. Stop if you are asked to.
3. Don’t say, act or do anything that would convey that you feel grossed out. (even if you are)
4. Have lots of foreplay to stretch and get this area used to and ready for insertion.
5. Never go from anal to vaginal with the same condom or in the same session without thorough cleaning….I just don’t recommend it.


Finish with your anal fun. Shower, bathe have more sex later, but once you go anal, stay that way until the end.

As far as enjoying anal sex; this area of the body is very sensitive and full of nerve endings, the sensations are very unique and can be incredibly pleasurable. Males find that the insertion into (and being inside of) the ‘booty hole’ to be immensely pleasurable since this is such a tight area.

Many find this a ‘naughty’ act and that can add to the pleasure too. Role play is always fun.

Lastly, you and your girlfriend are experimenting and having fun, this is part of what sex is all about, laugh together, be good to each other, learn about each other and enjoy!

As always, write me back and let me know how my suggestions helped and share my website with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment