Monday, March 28, 2011

I HATE complicated sex! Don’t you!??

A few months ago I did a poll and 25% of my SEXY Reader Girls said that they faked more orgasms than they had…..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…not good!

SEXY Girls & SEXY Guys, let’s TALK!!!  

I HATE complicated sex! Don’t you!??

So many times we make sex so damn complicated; our guy isn’t doing what we want, or what he is doing isn't what we want…and  SOMETIMES,  believe it or not girls, we aren’t doing something in a way that our guy likes….

Why aren’t we talking to each other?    

If your guy is doing something that isn’t doing the trick for you, then distract him by trying a new position, then get in a position that will make good orgasms happen for you…..

THEN…. as you are laying there after the moment, talk, talk, talk to him, say “hunny, when you lick me like that it drives me crazy, or, the way you do that makes me cum so fast…”

Or vice versa SEXY Reader guys!!!

We just have to talk to each other because complicated, mediocre sex is sooo not fun!

I agree with Dr. Pepper Schwartz author of Prime: Adventures and Advice on Sex, Love and the Sensual Years.


- “Sex is the bond that repairs the wear and tear of life together!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment