Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Night Summary! 'Do you think that a man wearing women’s panties is SEXY?'

A few weeks ago a guy sends me a question; I actually had received several similar questions and I had deduced that they were all from him.

He wants to know if a ‘guy wearing woman’s panties is sexy to women’.

Of course I gave him the advice that if that is what turned him and his partner on, then by all means GO FOR IT! 

But, he also wanted to know how many others find that sexy. 

Sooooo......... I did a poll!

Here is the Poll Summary!

75% of the respondents did NOT find a man wearing women’s panties sexy to them. (Sorry dude!)

12% are not sure, they are still waiting to try it and see how it works out.

12% said ‘YES” 

All in all, again I say Go for it! 

If you are your partner are finding something exciting and enjoyable and both of you are willing and accepting and NO ONE IS GETTING HURT. 

Then I am all for you having your fun!

Sex is supposed to be fun and enjoyable!


No comments:

Post a Comment