Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sexy things to say to a woman that will turn her on!

As many of you know...
I recently reviewed an article from Men's Health Magazine: Sexy Statements that Turn Her On by Lisa Jones 
 The review is posted on my facebook page under the 'discussion' tab.  
You know, I really felt that author Lisa Jones  missed the mark on nearly every statement; which led me to believe that her appointed title of ‘expert on all things female’ as so crowned by Men’s Health; is wrongly applied.

I decided to start my own list of sexy statements that will turn ladies on!                 
So Hey Sexy Girls!           

Let's make our OWN list!                                              

Here is the first sexy statement that I have received!

A facebook reader sent in this statement that her guy said to her...
Would you get turned on if your guy said this to you? ----

"I have loved making love to you since the very first time."


Click here to answer 'yes' or 'no' on my facebook page poll!  Yes or NO?






No comments:

Post a Comment