Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Question that I received from a facebook fan: "Was I too tight?"



Question: "I have not had sex for a while and I did about a month ago.
I was so tight the guy could barely get in and he seemed upset about it.
It made me kinda self-conscious even though I know that it’s a good thing to be tight.   Was this weird?"

------------------------------

First! I am sorry that you felt self-conscious…what a crappy way to feel during sex! 'The guy' was probably upset because he felt self-conscious and that made you feel self-conscious and then it gets lame for both of you! I am so sorry! 
I hope my answers will help you so that this never happens again!

First? Yes, It is good to be tight….being inside is heaven for a man…being snug/tight, well I would think that is just what they want! So YES! Being ‘tight’ is a good thing….
Now….the fact that he could barely get in….I think that had very little to do with being tight, but rather a lack of lubricant, either of your own making, or added lubricant.

I have 2 suggestions here:

1.When you are having sex, don’t let your guy try to ‘get in’ until you are begging for it, meaning that you have had so much foreplay that you really, really really, want to have his cock inside you…that way you will be really moist/wet and way more ready for entering. Lots of good foreplay for you!

2. Start experimenting with lubricant; find some nice lubricant that you like the smell of and that really works for you. I can recommend ‘Maximus’ a water-based lubricant from liquidsilk.com. (or try ebay) Keep it really close to your bed, if you don’t have a night stand or a small dresser or shelf next to your bed, get one. It should have a nice private place for your lubricant, condoms (always), breath mints and or gum… back to the lubricant, if for some reason you are still not very wet after foreplay, (certain bc pills can do this, or older women sometimes experience this) then roll over and get a little squirt of lubricant and rub it in his shaft…he will love it and you will have no problem with tightness. 

Lastly, remember that you are not weird, what you think and feel about sex is not weird…sex is a wonderful natural thing that takes a while to figure out…be easy on yourself! You are a wonderful natural woman, enjoy that and love yourself!

As always, let me know how my answer helped you and invite your friends to like my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment