Thursday, June 23, 2011

Facebook Reader Question: “What do you think about men who wear panties?”

Facebook Reader Question: “What do you think about men who wear panties?” here are similar questions that I think are from the same person: "Do you think it is sexy for a man to wear panties for his wife?" and “Do you think men who wear panties are sexy?”

Momma Elle answers: Thank you for trusting me enough to ask this question. As usual this question makes me have a lot of questions too, such as: 
 
Do you as a man want to wear panties and want to know if other people find them sexy?
Or
Is someone else (wife?)  asking you to wear panties and you wanted to know if that is really something that other people find sexy?

If you would be so awesome as to respond and answer my questions and give me a little more information, then I will see if I can give you a better answer. (you can respond here anonymously if you like)

 Now, here is my take, if my man wore panties, I am not sure that I would find it sexy. I like my man in say silky boxers, or silky briefs, but panties make me think of pink, ruffles, little charms and stuff. With that thought in mind, I would have to say that ‘No’, I would not find him sexy in panties.

But, if you feel sexy in panties and/or if your partner thinks you will look sexy in panties and you are okay wearing panties for your partner, or your partner is okay with you wearing panties,

Then BY ALL MEANS DO SO!!!

Sex is about having fun and pleasing each other, as long as you are both consenting adults and neither of you feel coerced in any way. If so, play with panties, role play, have fun, and remember to laugh and be good to each other!

I have posted a poll to see how other people feel about a man wearing panties. Please don't get discouraged if poll results aren't what you were hoping for!

Have any of you ever worn something that was a little bit unusual for your bedroom play??? -Leave a comment and let me know, you can comment anonymously if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment